Tuesday, October 11, 2005






I gave u my anger,

u quickly ask for my forgiveness.

u said i was cute.

i totally asked myself not to listen to ur sweet-talks.

but i can't.

i really can't resist ur sweet-talks.

there really melt my heart.

i luv u for u're my boy.

u luv me for i'm ur gurl.

let's luv each other each day more and more.




u looked so cute and handsome.

the smile on ur face,

gave me a smile in my heart.

i felt so good to see u smile.

becauses, u're my boy.

i will never let u go.

unless u dun luv me anymore.

but if i really have too,

i will... because i just wanna see u smile...

I promised u that u were never be replaced..

i love you...

yes i do...

i will be with u until the end.

on the day i met you,

i noe that we can be together...

and never leave each other..

i wanna you...

i truely luv you...


Copyright © 2005

All rights reserved

[ur gurLfren : may]